GOING SELF EMPLOYED

07:00:00



Hello, 

So recently I read Jemma "DorkFace"'s blog post about being 1 year self employed with her blog and other things, and it begged the question. Would I ever take the plunge and become a self employed Blogger? 

Now in Jemma's post she mentioned that blogging isn't the only thing she does to earn money, but in terms of my own personal skills, I don't have the artistic or designing skills to follow in the same footsteps, and for me, blogging is the only "skill" I suppose I have. 

In a dream world, I'd be a self employed blogger/writer, who traveled loads, had a Pinterest worthy apartment and wrote to my hearts content. 

But we're not in a dream world, and the reality is that bloggers [unless you're in the top leagues like Zoella] don't really earn that much money, and we have bills to pay, and blogging costs money - more money than people think, especially if you're a beauty/fashion blogger, or a blogger that reviews anything. 

I love blogging, and I'm slowly getting back  into the swing of things, and want to grow my blog more, but the chances of my little blog being successful enough to even earn any money is slim, and realistically, as much as I'd love it. I can't see myself becoming self employed anytime soon. 

Are you a self-employed blogger? Do you want to be? How are you finding the journey so far? Let me know in the comments, and if you haven't already read Jemma's truly honest post about being self employed, I'll leave a link at the bottom of the post. 



Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews