LIFE UPDATES: LOSING WEIGHT, REDECORATING AND A WEEK OFF

07:00:00




Hello,

Again, long time no speak, I really need to sort my blogging life out!!  I won't even mention work because I think I've been using it as an excuse far too much, and over the last few days I've been attempting to figure out my time and where I'll fit my hobbies old and new back into my life.

One of those things I need to fit in is more exercise. So I made a 4am spontaneous purchase of an exercise bike... so yeah that happened, but it's something I've wanted to purchase for a while now so I quite glad that I bit the bullet and got it. I'm just waiting for it to be delivered now! I really want it to hurry up!! I don't necessarily want to lose a lot of weight and be thin again, but to increase my activity levels and lose some of the extra weight I think will be beneficial for me and my overall health.

Another thing that has taken a lot of time over the last and next few days is a little redecorating/DIY project I've got going on. Quick explanation - I'm re-decorating the small bedroom in our house, which thanks to my lovely mother, will be my office/reading/not-a-bedroom room. I think I'm just tired of my bedroom being everything else for me because I can't move out and if I'm honest I don't really want to at the moment, if anything I'd love to buy my mother and my house now - it'd be cheaper in the long run and I wouldn't have to leave my mother alone.

Another thing I've been trying to make time for is reading. It's been a while since I sat down and read a good book, and now I've got my Kindle [Fire 7] I've been making some book purchases and I want to try and get through some of them now I'm finally sorting my "me time" out. Currently I'm reading 29 and a half - the sequel to 28 AND A HALF WISHES which I reviewed a month or two back. 




So hopefully all things going well, there will be a few hauls on here in the next few weeks, I've been spending far too much money lately! And if you want me to I can do before/after shots of my re-decorated room if that's something you'd be interested in seeing. Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 




Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews