MAY RECAP

19:50:00

Hello, 

Oh My God, it's been so long since I've posted on here, and I'll let you know why in a second, but also, May has gone by so fast!! 

So where the hell have I been.. 

Well before an unexpected break I got myself a new job!! And so far I'm really enjoying it, now I'm currently contracted for 16 hours and it's around the corner from my house which is perfect, but as things go, my first week consisted of me covering three shifts and a sultry 24 hours turned into nearly 50, so there was no time other than to sleep and work... and last week was pretty similar. To put into context, the day I'm writing this is the second day off I've had since I started my new job and I started on the 12th of May [18 days].... not complaining though, it's kept me busy and subsided my anxiety too.. double bonus!! [Oh and the money, I like the money too!] 

So as tradition states, lets get into the Monthly Recap of May. 

Let's take a look back on my 5 most read posts of the month. 

5. I GOT A JOB! 



4. EXPLORING HOROSCOPES



3. TRAPPED



2. BLOGGING GOALS #2



And my most read post is. 

1. DIMENSIONS DE CHANEL MASCARA REVIEW. 




And that's where I'm going to leave it for today. I'm hoping to come up with a realistic schedule for the blog but whilst I'm sorting my shit out, I'll just be posting here and there. 

As always. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews