WORK HARDER

07:00:00



Hello, 

So, my brain's been on the fritz lately, as you may have read in my [Unmotivated] post. So I wanted to talk to you about what's been going on in my head lately, and the things work/blog/life related... 

Now, I want to preface this, by saying, this post is about myself and no one else, so if you don't agree with what I'm saying or presume I'm talking about you or someone else, I'm not. I just have a weird habit of writing about myself in third person.... I know.. it's weird. 

So something I've been questioning lately is, Am I working hard enough? 

And the answer is - NO!! 

I'm going to revisit, the motivational playlist I've rambled on about too much [but seriously, it puts a lot of things into perspective]. But if you've listened to the playlist you'll get this reference. 

WORKING 40 HOURS A WEEK ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE [read my disclaimer at the top - me not you] 

I'll explain - my goals are to grow my blog and write a book - working 40 hours on growing my blog and writing a book - where will that get me.. nowhere, and at the moment [as of writing this] I'm unemployed [Not anymore.. I start my new job tomorrow!!], and an insomniac and that gives me a practically unlimited amount of hours to do the things I want to do, and I'm not doing them.. WHY? 

I think partially there's a fear element to it, I'm fearful of failure and at the same time scared of not trying, so I get caught in this limbo place where I'm doing nothing and scared of both ends of the spectrum and that's the place I'm at now.. I wake up with the best intentions but in reality, I'm barely scraping by with posts and scheduled links e.t.c. 

So I need to put more effort in, I need to stop being distracted, which brings out my biggest problem of being a visual person because in order for me to "get in the zone" I normally like watching things, which normally ends up in a Youtube binge, and me not doing any work...  Seriously need to sort my shit out 

So in essence I need to work harder, and get somewhere with these goals.. I'll let you know how I get on. 

And as always


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews