EXPLORING HOROSCOPES

07:00:00

Background image: www.drmarypritchard.com Text edited by me with Fotor


Hello, 


So yesterday I took a day off, I needed to sleep and prepare for the interview that I have today [the day you're reading this]. But on Tuesday me and my mother were looking at horoscopes and personality traits based upon our star signs, and I was surprised at how spot on they were.



Now I don't beleive in the daily horoscopes because their full of Barnum Statements and I choose not to rule my life with them, but is there something in my personality that's attributed to when I was born? Let's go through and analyse it all. 

Now if you're wondering, I was born July 10th 1991. Making me a Cancer. And I'm taking some information from this site http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/cancer


Analysing in sections:



Element: Water

Water is my favourite thing, lakes, rivers, swimming pools, rain.. give me all the water.

Quality: Cardinal

?????????

Color: Orange, White

I like white, and my hair is ginger. But other than that I prefer black and purple so....

Day: Monday, Thursday

Coincidentally the two most popular days on my blog.. and the Thursday being "today" the day I post this [not intentional]

Ruler: Moon

I have a fascination with the moon, like a weird interest, and I find myself unconsciously staring at it when I can see it.. there's something about it that's not only fascinating but beautiful

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Scorpio, Pisces
Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Capricorn

No idea....

Lucky Numbers: 2, 7, 11, 16, 20, 25

I actually use 7 and 11 in my lottory numbers. 7 the month I was born, 11, is my brothers birthday [the day after mine.. 5 years apart] 

Date range: June 21 - July 22

Kinda obvious. 

CANCER TRAITS: Analysed 

Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive

Not sympathetic personally but empathetic, I don't feel sorry for people, I relate to them emotionally, which normally leads to a lot of crying, but all the others.. I'd say so.. Maybe not so persuasive either depending on the situation or the person. 

Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

Yes, yes and yes, 

Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends

Take away the good meal with friends [I'm too insecure and hate eating in public] and you have me.



Cancer dislikes: Strangers, any criticism of Mom, revealing of personal life

Yes. Although on the blog I find it easier to reveal aspects of my personal life, there are a LOT of things I've never told anyone [not even my mother]... I suppose it's situational 

If you want to read your own personality based upon your star sign, here's the link http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/ it's quite fun to do.. even if it is a pile of crap!! [There is more detailed information on the site, I just analysed the bullet points x]

I hope you liked this post and as always 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

Image credits: www.drmarypritchard.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews