BLOGGING GOALS #2

07:00:00



Hello, 

Well, Since I hit my blog goals rather quickly [in my own opinion] last time I posted them, I've decided to do an updated version. 


So let's review my last goals: 



  • 500 followers on twitter [ almost there!!]
  • 10,000 pageviews on my blog
  • 60 bloglovin followers 
  • More engagement AND
  • To continue posting 5 days a week
They were my previous goals and here's a little overview of where I am now. 

  • Approx 480 followers on Twitter
  • 91 followers on BlogLovin
  • 14,387 pageviews on my blog [approx]
  • Recognising my commentors and engagement
  • And still posting 5 days a week 
Now I don't want this to seem like I'm showing off or bragging. But at the end of the day I'm proud of my achievements big or small, and I'm proud of other people hitting their targets and goals too, and these posts help me not only keep track of my progress, but also to keep myself motivated to try and achieve these small goals of mine. 

So this time I'm making my goals slightly more elaborated than last time, just because I don't want to be having to post one of these every couple of weeks and I want something greater to work towards. 

So here they are: 

  • 750 Followers on twitter
  • 120 bloglovin followers
  • 18,000 pageviews
  • 100 Facebook likes
  • To continue posting 5 days a week
  • To continue using other forms of social media [Insta, Pinterest, Tumblr] 

You may not think those goals are too adventurous but you have to remember, I nearly cried at hitting 100 followers on Twitter solely from my blog so to be nearly at 500 right now is mind boggling to me. 

What I want to know now is: 
  1. What are your blog goals?
  2. What do you want to do with your blog long term?
And as always



Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 

Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews