AVON MINI HAUL

07:00:00

Hello, 

I've been hitting the Avon again.. I was pretty impressed with their skincare last time, so thought I'd try something new. And it may have helped that they're on offer. 



So just a quick little post for today. Here's what I got! 


Notes: Heavily perfumed scent, but hasn't affected my sensitive skin yet. Was in the Clearance sale so probably not available anymore [it was £2.. I wasn't missing it!]. So far, my skin feels softer. Full review coming in the near future.






Notes: Couldn't move my face, a longer mask than the previous one I bought in [avon post] but effective, evened out skin tone, less redness. Full review soon. 





Notes: Scrub is an understatement, and freshening also an understatement. It's like when you're a teenager and believe the myth of putting toothpaste on your skin to clear spots. A minty feeling and fully exfoliating. So far I love it! Full review soon x

And there we go. There was a free gift with the mask and scrub but it was a load of shit and not even worth a mention or my time taking a photograph!! 

Have you been purchasing any skincare? Got any moisturizer recommendations [doesn't have to be Avon] Let me know x 

And as always 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 

Miss Jamie-Leigh




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews