Weekly Recap #8

17:00:00



Hello, 

It's that time of the week again. I've put this up later than usual because of the Monthly Recap yesterday, and because it's the second day of two blogs.. not becoming a thing, don't panic. 

So this week, another day taken off, still not quite relaxed, but my motivation is coming back up slowly and I'm feeling good. There's been a few tag posts up in an attempt to get me writing and so far it's encouraged me a little bit. But instead of me droning on, let's get into the recap x 

Monday's post was all about the goals I have for this blog and what I want to achieve in the coming months. Not massive goals but realistic and achievable which is how I like to work.


You can read Monday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/blogging-goals.html

I took Tuesday off after a day of feeling unwell, a headache and generally feeling like shit. These things happen I suppose. 



Wednesdays post was another tag post. Sisterhood of the World, Bloggers Award. It sounded cool, I liked the questions that were set, so I decided I wanted to do it too [p.s Check out Hannah's post, where I found the original post]

You can read Wednesday's post here: http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/sisters-of-world-bloggers-award.html

Thursday was the day of two posts!! [First time I've had a two post day on a recap]. The first post was me being a little cocky, by doing The Lyric Tag, found through [Emyiis grimoire] and I thought "That'll be easy"... yeah Jamie, learned a lesson there.. wasn't as easy as I thought it would be - That's karma for me. 

The second post was a roundup of the month of March with my top 5 most popular posts of the month, which actually surprised me. 

You can check out The Lyric Tag herehttp://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-lyrics-tag.html

You can check out the Monthly Recap herehttp://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/march-recap.html



And finally Friday. The day of posting 4 tweets of #FF just to fit the DM girls in [#SquadGoals] Love that group of girls though!! This was the 50 things that make me happy post, not a tag but Debra did tweet me and ask me to do it so I had to, it was Debra!! 

You can read Friday's post herehttp://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/04/50-things-that-make-me-happy.html 

And that is it. Another week over. A new weekend begun, and hopefully I'll be even more motivated next week. 

Let me know how your week has been. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews