UNPLANNED ABSENCE

10:40:00



Hello,

Did you miss me this last week? 

Amazingly, I had a week off, and it was unintentional and unavoidable. I was all set and ready to go, had a few blog posts in mind to write and take photos for, and I woke up and.... the internet was off.


I've never been too bothered about that happening in the past but since blogging 5 days a week, the internet is a must – and without it, there's no blog, no twitter, no twitter chats and no research, and last week I felt somewhat lost.

I'll refer back to my “Addicted to the internet” post because it truly felt like I had lost a limb – sounds silly I know, but when you're set into a routine, especially a online one, it's feels horrible to break – and when my routine consists of publishing a post at 7am and it doesn't happen and I can't contact you all and tell you why – I feel bad and like I've let you down.

On a positive note, last week allowed me to get some writing and ideas down for the book I've been planning on writing for the last two months, a book I seem to have had writers block over, and last week was like a writing laxative because I got a lot of ideas down and the process seemed to flow quite nicely. [I actually wrote 21 pages of one planned book, and returned to another separate draft and wrote 15 pages for that too... get me being all productive and shit]

What I weirdly enjoyed about not having the internet [yes something else positive came out of it] was that I spent more time with my nanmum and what I hadn't noticed for the time the internet was on was that I didn't spend as much time as I thought I did with her. So I've made it a little plan to spend more time with her even though now it's back on - oh and that my life does not end because the internet went off.. I mean my internet social life temporarily ended but I didn't completely meltdown because of it. 

So as a forewarning, if I ever disappear like that again, assume my internet has gone off because I wouldn't leave without telling you, and it feels good to be back.

Let me know what you've been up to. Let's have a little catch up. 

And as always 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 

Miss Jamie-Leigh




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews