THE BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

07:00:00



Hello, 

So I was tagged to do the The Beauty Blogger Tag by the lovely Rae from RaeCoppola.com [More Than Just Rae-views] I love that tagline!! 

So let's get into it!

  1. Who is your make-up inspiration?
In terms of inspiration, I don't have any specific persons that inspire me, I personally just love makeup done well, by anyone, especially avant garde makeup which normally leads me to drag queens and in particular Rupauls Drag Race because those bitches are TALENTED!!! just go to instagram and take a look at Kim Chi!! [Dying for her to be in the top 3!]

So yeah, I take inspiration from anywhere. 

What is your favourite drug-store dupe of a high-end product?
I don't own either anymore but the W7 dupes for the naked palettes are some of the better dupes I've found in terms of colour variation and overall pigmentation. 

Which beauty product do you think is overrated?
Someones going to hate me, but the Beauty Blender for me is overrated, at the end of the day it's a sponge in my eyes, and whilst it's lovely and more practical that a wedge sponge, I won't be buying another one. 

What is your holy grail beauty product, and why?
Benefit Rollerlash Mascara!! It does something to my eyelashes that no other mascara has done yet, and I will be completely loyal to it until they either change the formula or I find something that does something on the next level.



What are your April favourites?
See above. Bourjois Healthy mix foundation, and Avon Clearskin Blackhead Removing deep treatment mask [ First Impressions post]

Tell me about your skincare routine.
Coming to a blog near you soon [winks] 

Do you spend more time doing your hair or your make-up?
Hair, I'm having a makeup free time lately whilst I try to sort my mess of a face out. 

Have you ever worked with a brand?
Not yet, but hopefully it's something that will happen as part of my little blog growing. 

Has blogging changed you as a person?
No. I use it as an outlet to express my true self, so I think it hasn't changed me but enabled me to be exactly who I am.

Is your blog a secret, and if so, why?
It's not a secret, but I tend not to share it amongst my IRL friends because they're not interested so I keep most of the sharing to my specific profiles and on occasion where relevant I'll share a link here or there to my friends. 

And there we have it. Now it's my turn to ask some questions, and I'll leave the people tagged below. If you've already done it don't worry, you don't have to do it again if you don't want to, or if you're a blogger reading this and want to do it, feel free and tag me so I can read your answers x x x

My Questions: 

  1. What is your favourite style of makeup?
  2. What is your go to product ?
  3. What was the first beauty related product you ever bought?
  4. What do you want to learn/develop from your blog, if anything?
  5. What is your favourite beauty brand and why?
  6. Who is your favourite beauty blogger?
  7. What is your best method for applying your foundation? [brush, sponge, fingers e.t.c.]
  8. Name your favourite eyeshadow [single or palette]
  9. What blog post are you most proud of to date? 
  10. And finally: If you could steal a celebrities makeup + Style. Who's would you steal? 
I'm going to be following Rae's lead [Check her blog out now!!!] and tagging three people. So girls... 



and 


And as always 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 

Miss Jamie-Leigh







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews