MOVING TO WORDPRESS

07:00:00




Hello, 

So yes I signed up for a blog with Wordpress, I feel like I've cheated on you but weirdly I'm not going to apologize. 

Before we go in all guns blazing.
I'd like to say that. I AM NOT MOVING TO WORDPRESS!!! 

There we go, brought the suspense up and then crashed it all down. No I am not going anywhere, and even if I was you would all know about it! 

So why did I go to Wordpress? 

In the most simple context. I wanted to try it and see what it was all about. I wanted to see whether I preferred it over "there" to over "here", and for a good hour I'd planned on making the move, I had my ASOS Fashion wishlist posted over there in drafts, I had my header, my layout was [better than over here....][update: HAHA not anymore bitch] set up, but something felt wrong. 

I've felt like this before. This isn't my first trip to the blogging rodeo, it's my most successful trip but I've had a good ole few blogs before this one, and let me tell you - I've dabbled Blogger, HubPages, Wordpress, Wix, Joomla, probably others, before and strange as it may sound. I always come back to blogger. 

I actually found my 2nd ever blog, that I wrote under a pseudonym so no one would find it, and only ever wrote one post [it was awful, but for laughs, link below.. You might want to cover your eyes] 

OBSESSEDWITHMAKEUP1: http://obsessedwithmakeup1.blogspot.co.uk/

Blogger to me feels like home. It's simple, it's easy to use, and for me personally, I can't see myself moving again. [I haven't tried squarespace yet... shocked emoji] 

No in all seriousness, I love blogger, I feel at home, comfortable and free here, and whilst I may try other things whilst I'm here, I think I'll always come back home. 

Let me know your favourite place to blog in the comments [Top commentors get a #FF]



Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews