HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH

07:00:00



Hello.

I've seen this around a lot lately, and because of my curiosity of other peoples face values [without taking them at face value] I thought I would do mine and include a quick mini-review of all the products on my face or that normally go on my face... How does that sound?

P.s I'm taking all my prices from Boots. [I'm a drugstore whore... and I'm okay with that]







Foundation: Bourjouis Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix. £9.99

Semi-matte, blends easily, smells nice, medium coverage. I use light vanilla [mini review]




Concealer: Loreal True match [Beige.. one shade too dark] £6.99

Thick consistency, good coverage, blends well. Good for blemishes and under eyes.




Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzing powder: Full review here: Bourjois Bronzer Review £7.99





Cheeks: Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar: Full review here £6: Golden Sugar Review





Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash [magazine sample] £9.95 for mini sample size x  


Non clumpy, separates lashes well, lengthening, gives a natural finish.




Eyes: Sleek Au naturale 601: £7.99

Good range of colours, blends well, good value for money.



Lips: Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in Rosetto: £5.49 

Creamy Finish, blends well [mattes out when blended fully] long lasting. Good nude shade [Full review Here]


The brushes in the photo are Real Techniques but I change the brushes I use most days [normally a sponge for foundation] so I won't go into the prices.. although if you want a review. Let me know.


So the total value of my ugly mug is:

£9.99
£6.99
£7.99
£6.00
£9.95
£7.99
£5.49
-----------
£54.40

I've spent £54.40 on a whole face. Its actually not as bad as I thought and this is actually why I love drugstore, because higher end foundations are around the £37 mark and I've done a whole face for not much more.


I might do this again in the future when my routine has changed but for now, I'm walking around with a face worth about 0.05p per makeup application. So I suppose it's true what they say. Beauty doesn't really add value.

This post was inspired by a blogging friend called Fran. 
You need to go and check out her blog, she has a giveaway going on at the moment so definitely don't miss out on that. 

Frans Blog is here: https://fairfranblog.wordpress.com/


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews