APRIL RECAP

17:00:00



Hello...

Erm, where did April go?

So it's time for the Monthly Recap: I went a whole week without internet this month, which I'm still getting used to being back with the whole blog/internet catch up thing, I've had one job interview which I should be finding out the result today [ahhhh] and I do have another one to do [still waiting for the call]


So as a routine, here are my top 5 most read posts of this month:


5. Makeup Revolution Pro Brush Review: Voted for by you, the first part of my pro brush review, focusing on the Face brushes:


4. Thank you: A quick thank you post to the people commenting on this little blog of mine. [Read till the end, there's another acknowledgement]



3. 50 Things That Make Me Happy: My favourite post of this month, and one I keep returning to read throughout the month when I've been struggling with self doubt.



2. Rimmel Kate Moss Review: A review of the KM lipstick in Rossetto:

And the most read post f this month:



1. HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH: A blog that as times change will be re-done over and over again. If you've done this post, let me know in the comments x x


NOW: Let's acknowledge my top commentors this month: I've whittled it down to the people who comment the most; so WHO ARE THEY? 

We have: 

Emma from Emyiis Grimouire / Twitter Emyii

Meme from A Day in The Life Of / Twitter Meme

and

Chel from Oh Chel / Twitter Chel

And there we go. Another month over [well.. for the blog anyway] Another one about to begin. 

As Always 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 


Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews