THE LIEBSTER AWARD.

07:00:00

Hello, 

Back again with a new week - and a new style of post.


So over the weekend I was nominated by Lauren from http://www.bylaurnmichelle.com/ to do the Liebster Award. [no autocorrect issues for me Lauren :) You can check out Laurens post here: http://www.bylaurnmichelle.com/the-liebster-award/ ] 





So, here’s how the Liebster Award works: 1) The person that nominates you in their post will answer 11 questions about themselves. 2) They will nominate 11 (or in my case 9) other bloggers (with 1,000 followers or less), who will have 11 questions to answer from their nominator. 3) Those nominated will, in turn, answer those questions, nominate 11 other bloggers, and write a new set of 11 questions for those nominees. Sounds simple enough, right? 


I want to say thank you to Lauren for nominating me and I suppose, let's get into the actual post.

So - here we go.



1)  What inspired you to start blogging?

I've actually spoke about this a few times, but I was inspired to start blogging because I needed a cathartic release. Somewhere to truly express myself in this little world and somewhere that I felt was another part of me. 

Post Alert: Why I Blog 

2) What is your favorite scent & reason why (if any)?

It's not strange, but my favourite scent HAS to be anything fresh or clean. Yankee candles Clean Cotton is my God, if there was a bleach/Dettol [shout out to Caroline Hirons] scented candle I'd be burning it all day long!! 

Oh I like the smell of petrol and freshly burned matches - AND I know I'm not alone in that one!! 

P.s Perfume - La vie est belle - Lancome!!!!

3) What is the best advice you’ve ever received (blogging or life in general)?

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different: Coco Chanel - It was on my 21st birthday card and I've tried to live by it everyday since. 

My mum always told me [actual advice] that if I'm not happy doing something that can be changed, change it. Life's too short to keep doing things you don't enjoy especially when you have a choice. 


4) Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Night owl. 




5) Do you have any pets?

Yes I have  four year old staffordshire bull terrier/Lab called Snoopy [Doop] - and you thought all us female beauty/lifestyle bloggers had teacup puppies or cats. [p.s I'd love a cat.. Snoopy wouldn't]


6) Who is your role model & why?

My mum: It's easier to read the blog post or I'll/you'll be here for hours!!  


My mum :) 


7) Facebook or Twitter?

Twitter. My Facebook is only used now to check if people are still alive and well. 

8) You’re having a bad day. What lifts your spirit?

Music, Fail videos on Youtube [I'm sorry] or Try not to laugh challenges. Basically anything that can make me laugh and distract me from the real world for an hour or two [or 10....]

9) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go & why?

I'm having a weird craving [?] to go skiing lately, weird because I'm accident prone, I hate sports and I'll probably come back in a box after a "tragic accident" .... But if I can't go skiing I really want to go to New York and not come home! [joking, I would come home... just in case anyone "important" is reading this.]


10) Favorite childhood memory?

Hmmm. Disneyland Paris and losing my brace in the hotel - oh and my mum nearly losing her bag on Thunder Mountain [ the look on her face as she gripped the handle for dear life was hilarious]. First time in a "foreign" country, even the 17 hours on a coach was quite enjoyable [thanks to a fairly good looking boy (I was 10!! he was about 15....:S) sitting by us] I'd love to go back one day. 

P.s Disney - if you find a 15 year old brace lying around, it's mine. My dentist wasn't best pleased that I left it in the Santa Fe hotel....ooops. 

11) What do you enjoy blogging about the most?

That it's mine. This little space on the internet is mine and free to do what I like with it. I've been talking to a brilliant bunch of people, my old school friend is a blogger [and it so being tagged in this!] and I feel like I'm growing in confidence and being more "sociable". 

And the lucky (8 not 11)nominees are:

Questions for my nominees:

1) Favorite blog topics to read?
2) What is your favorite drugstore product and why?
3) What is the best advice you’ve ever received (blogging or life in general)?
4) Coffee or Tea?
5) Favorite School memory?
6) First celebrity crush? 
7) Would you rather delete all of your blog posts and start from scratch or never be able to blog again? (and why?)
8) Your go to party song?
9) Favorite place you've ever been?
10) What is the best thing blogging has done for you?
11) What advice would you give to a brand new blogger?
 Alright, now it’s your turn. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews