SLEEK BLUSH BY 3 REVIEW

07:00:00



Hello, 


Continuing #BeautyWeek with post number 3 of this week [Already?!] I'm talking about the Sleek, blush by 3 palette in Pink Lemonade. 





First of all let me say, this is giving me all the Nars vibes and if you're a beginner in makeup or on a budget [like me] then you need to go and take a look at these palettes. 3 blushes, in one for less than £10 - Who is going to complain at that!! 


So from left to right [swatches below somewhere] we have. Pink Mint, Macaroon, and finally, Icing Sugar. 


Macaroon is obviously a cream blush, where a little goes a long way - don't be too heavy handed with this, you'll look like a clown!!! 


Pink Mint has a tendency to be a bit powdery however [you'll see in the swatches] you can work it out!! Maybe I was a bit heavy handed.... I'll play around with it and let you know on Twitter


And finally my personal favourite of the palette is Icicng sugar. Alike Pink mint it gives off this iridescent glow with the matching shimmer particles in the blush itself. 







As you can see you can work Pink Mint out and it does come out more sheer than the other colours. Macaroon [The cream blush] isn't as scary as some of you may think, but if you are terrified and want to try it, keep your foundation brush or sponge at hand to mute it out a little. And Icing sugar is a lovely shade of coral peach [I'm bias I'm sorry] 


Overall I love this palette, it was the first blush palette I bought and I've used it a fair bit since I bought it [even though I now have more blushes than I know what to do with] It's the palette I always go back to and it has just the right shades for everything an everyday makeup wearer needs. 


Sleek also do other variations of the blush by three so if these aren't your colours go take a look at the other ranges they do. 


I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to share it if you did or leave a comment below. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh


I am not affiliated with Superdrug/Boots or Sleek and this post is not sponsored.


You can find Sleek products in the UK here: 


http://www.superdrug.com/brandshop/sleek  or here http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-Make-Up/






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews