SISTERS OF THE WORLD: BLOGGER AWARDS

07:00:00



Hello, 

Back again with another tag post. They're just fun to do and I've got a bit of writers block and I've been in my own little world lately so I thought this might help me get back into the swing of things.  If you want to do this there is a separate and new list of questions at the bottom of the post so go ahead, write it up and let me know when you've done it so I can read your post x 

Anyway Let's get into the questions for THE SISTERHOOD OF THE BLOGGERS [AWARD]. 

1) Favourite Netflix Show?




I love so many Netflix shows but the one that I keep going back to when I'm bored and have watched all the episodes about 3 times now is Lie To Me. The story-lines are great, I personally love psychology [so much I started my degree in it], and Tim Roth [and the rest of the cast] play their characters so well. It's gripping yet fun and I definitely recommend you to check it out if you haven't. 

2) Favourite animal?

Whilst I would love to say dog, because I own one. My favourite animal has to be a Koala. They're cute, cuddly. I just love their little faces. 

3) Favourite makeup brand?

Hmmm. My go to at the moment are Bourjois and Sleek, but I will always hold a candle in my heart for Rimmel, my first powder, my first drugstore foundation. I also love Makeup revolution a lot lately but I've been using Bourjois and Sleek for years. 

4) Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and if not, would you consider it?

I don't. Although I do want one. I personally want a semi-colon on my wrist to symbolize my past with depression and moving forward. And so far that's all I really want. 


5) Favourite singer or band?

Favourite singer: Whitney Houston. I don't need anymore words but I've loved her music since I was a child. My favourite band is currently Years and Years. Although my musical knowledge and library is limited but I'm more of a visual person that a audio. 


6) What interests you more, Geography or History?

History hands down!! I took history for one of my GCSE exams and whilst I practically failed, because I'm crap with names and dates, I always [and still do] have an interest for history. 

7) Do you have a talent? – can be anything to singing, dancing, artist, makeup, etc.

I used to dance [mainly contemporary]. It was something I v.nearly went to college for AND I v.nearly auditioned for Britain's got Talent, but I couldn't get the day off work [fate] but as with any talent unless you use it you lose it..or temporarily lose it anyway. It'd take me a good few months to get back my flexibility. 

8) Favourite food?

Italian, normally pizza [how cliche] but I love pastas [too much] Just take me to an Italian restaurant, you'll see. 


9) What’s your holy grail product? Beauty, skincare, haircare, body care, anything at all

My Holy grail product is Nivea moisturiser. It doesn't affect my sensitive skin, it gives my skin the moisture it needs and I refuse to stop using it. It's cheap and simple but for me it works. And my nanmum has used it for over 2 years and she looks early 50's instead of early 60's so it must be doing something good.


10) What’s your favourite colour?

My favourite colour is purple. Although you look at my wardrobe and it screams black and grey so I'll let you make your own mind up about that..... 



My 10 questions: 

Who inspires you in the blogging/vlogging world?
What has been your best moment in blogging?
Who is your closest blogging friend? 
What is the inspiration behind your blog/ Why do you blog? 
What do you love about blogging? 
What do you think the cons of blogging for a living would be? 
What do you think the pros of blogging for a living would be? 
Do you take part in twitter chats, and which are your favourites? 
What advice do you give to a new blogger? 
What post are you most proud of? 

I hope you all enjoyed this post: I found this post from my blogging friend Hannah over at: HannahLouiseBlogs so go check her out and give her a follow. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews