AVON NAIL POLISH REVIEW

07:00:00


Hello. 

Continuing #Beauty week, today I have two nail polishes to be reviewing for you. 

Avon have a massive selection of nail polishes, and as I am slowly getting into the habit of painting my nails - and not finding it a chore! I thought I'd talk about the two nail polishes that I like and have been using over the last few weeks. 

So as you can see in the image above. There are two different nail polishes. One of those is from their Speed dry range. 

The speed dry range currently has 10 colours [colors] available. the colour I have been using lately is Turquoise pop! and I've been pleasantly surprised by it - I'm not normally  a fan of green - I'd even go so much to say I hated it, but there's something about this colour when it's on your nails that makes it rather nice - that or my hands just suit the colour green - who knows? 

It goes on quite smooth and it does [kind of] dry in 30 seconds. 



Sequined Turqouise on the other hand. Whilst being extremely pretty. If you don't have a base coat under this it WILL STAIN YOUR NAILS.. and it's a bugger to get off. That's the only problem I find with this product.

It has silver, green and blue glitter in the polish to give it that pop and shine, which personally I really like.

p.s if you put it over a white or black polish, it changes the effect slightly, so if you want to play around with the colour, put different polishes underneath and see whether it changes or not. I think a matte colour would work even better underneath this.

The brushes with both of these polishes are easy enough to work with - and I'm a beginner!! Although I know some nail enthusiasts will prefer using their own brushes [and that's fine too]

If you want to give them a try. Look at the range of colours and now I sound like an advert [I'm not I promise... I'm just crap at writing about nail polishes]

So that's it. Two great colours with good application and staying power. Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You can visit the UK Avon site here: https://www.avon.uk.com
You can visit the US Avon site here: https://www.avon.com/



I am not being sponsored, nor am I affiliated with Avon Cosmetics US or UK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews