MY READING LIST

07:00:00



Hello,

A new week has begun, I have a job interview on Wednesday and I'm getting my reading groove [yes I said groove] back on! So I thought I'd tell you all what I'm planning on reading this [month?] ... lately [I'll stick with that one]


If you want reviews of these books when I've finished reading them let me know in the comments, and all the links to the books mentioned will be below. [I got them all for free, so hopefully they still are!!!]







1. If I break. Author: Portia Moore.

This books seems to be a mystery/romance/life/what's the bastard done kind of book - great description I know. The main character is a woman called Lauren Brooks who is attending a university, working, and meeting guys. I haven't read this book so I can't go too much into it. But it seems like a meet the perfect guy to discover a massive rotten skeleton [figuratively] in his closet.

A somewhat different genre for me to read. I'll probably review it and let you know how I got on with it. Although it does have a 4.5/5* rating on Amazon so people have been reading it and seemingly liking it!.






2. A woman in a million. Author: Monica Wood.

This is short story prequel to another book called THE ONE IN A MILLON BOY which if I enjoy this I'll probably end up reading too! It says that it will make me laugh and cry with the turn of a page. I'll let you know about that.




3. Twenty-eight and a Half Wishes Author: Denise Grover Swank


The "About This Book" section on my Kindle app says it's a Mystery book. A mystery about who killed her mother. The main character seems to have visions [I'll let you know] and is on a quest to find out what has happened and not go to jail in the process.






4. The Descent Series. Author: SM REINE


A demons, angels and Gods books aka. Fantasy fiction. The free kindle books have opened my eyes to completely different books than I'd normally read [Cathy Glass....] so I'm looking forward to seeing if this one grips me like another series I read called The Girl In the Box [1-3... I'm buying the rest] by Robert J Crane.


And as of right now, that is my current reading list and somehow turned into a "I'll be reviewing these books in the near future" list too.

As I said earlier, the links to these will be below so check them out if you want to and I'll leave the link to the amazon page for free kindle books.

P.s This post isn't sponsored by Amazon I just like books, and books that are free are even better. so. yeah.

FREE BOOKS [KINDLE] http://www.amazon.com/b?node=2245146011

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh


Book Links
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews