LIEBSTER AWARDS #2

07:00:00

Hello, 


Well, well well. I've been nominated AGAIN! I wasn't going to do this but the questions were so good that I just had to - so yes. Let's go for the Liebster Award round two. This time though I'm tagging you ALL!!! [Send me your links] And You can answer these questions and I'll leave them at the end of the blog for you to copy and paste x x x 

I want to thank Jasmine Simone for the nomination and the brilliant questions!! Read her post here: http://www.jasminesimone.co.uk/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html AND don't forget to follow her on Twitter too!!







What was the reason you started blogging?


I wanted my own space to write down my thoughts and feelings and to share things I loved with like minded people. 

Have you enjoyed blogging as much as you thought you would?


I've enjoyed it more. I've met some extremely nice people in the blogging world, so far online but hopefully one day in real life too!

Who influences you the most in the blogging world?


I find influences everywhere, there's no one particular place that inspires me most. Just check out who I'm following on Bloglovin and you'll find all those people there. 

Tell us a random fact about yourself.


I'm 5 ft 8 and wear a UK size 8/9 shoe .... okay that's two random facts. 


If you are feeling low how do you pick yourself up?


I answered this one in yesterdays post, but fail videos on youtube... life could be much worse - like I could fall off a bike head first into a tree whilst it's being filmed - but I haven't - yet. 

I like looking at interior designs. Show a picture of what your ideal house would look like.


This is where my Pinterest Addiction comes in handy. 

Something like this: 




I really like the clean white look with the homely wood effect of the table, but I love the open plan and large scale too! So my ideal house would be white with homely character, nice long lasting furnishings with some personal touches too! 

If I'm still blogging when this becomes a reality, you'll see it in all of it's glory. 

Credit to: Decor Pad on Pinterest : https://uk.pinterest.com/decorpad/

My Pinterest Link [because I plug like that] https://uk.pinterest.com/MisssJamieLeigh/


If you could describe yourself as any cartoon character who would it be and why?


Hmmmm... probably Cinderella, because I constantly lose things, feel like my mums waitress at times and I'm still looking for a prince with a glass slipper that would fit my unusually large feet. 


If you was on death row what would your last 3 meals be?


Garlic bread [with cheese], spaghetti bolognese and probably a supersize XL bacon double cheeseburger meal from Burger King, made by myself [because I used to work there] and I might as well go out with a bang.... or diabetes and save the government some money because we sure as hell need it. 

If you could take only 3 items onto a desert island what would they be?


My kindle with all the free books from amazon on, something to filter water with and a knife so I could actually survive. [you can tell I'm a practical person can't you?]

Favorite programme growing up as a child? 


Sabrina the teenage witch. 

Favorite movie and why?


Billy Elliot because it's inspiring and Jamie Bell played a blinder OR [I can't choose] Practical Magic, because Sandra Bullock is a demi-God and I always wanted to be a real life witch as a child. 


Now it's your turn!! 

I'm tagging every single blogger who reads this post. Questions Below. 


[Jasmines] questions for you are:
What was the reason you started blogging?
Have you enjoyed blogging as much as you thought you would?
Who influences you the most in the blogging world?
Tell us a random fact about yourself.

If you are feeling low how do you pick yourself up?
I like looking at interior designs. Show a picture of what your ideal house would look like.
If you could describe yourself as any cartoon character who would it be and why?
If you was on death row what would your last 3 meals be?
If you could take only 3 items onto a desert island what would they be?
Favorite programme growing up as a child? 
Favorite movie and why?


Read my previous Liebster award post here: [I have no shame] http://missjamie-leigh.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html



Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews