LA PALETTE NUDE

07:00:00




Hello, 

Back with another beauty post :) I left last week after #beautyweek being the week before. Today I wanted to share my love of the Loreal La palette nude.

If you're anything like me and love a good nude palette with a good mixture of matte and shimmer shadows then this should be in your collection - I mean, it's been out for long enough

And are you proud I actually took a bloggy beauty photo, with flowers and everything!! 




What I love about this palette is the tones of the shadows, all of them having that pink/rose hue. Perfect for an everyday all you need palette [which is what I use it for] And perfect for the days you just don't feel like wearing too much makeup! 

If you're looking for that "no makeup" look then I have to say that this is for you!. #NotSponsored #WishIwas 





There is a perfect mix of pinks and browns in here [and even a sneaky purple at the end] for all skin tones. 

What I think could be improved are the matte shades. Whilst the pigmentation can be brilliant, it takes some layering to get it, which for this palette I don't mind a little extra work but it would be great if they came out true to colour first time - mattes can be a bit funny in most palettes not just this one. 

If you've got any palette recommendations for me, leave them in the comment section below. It would be great to see what you've been loving too!! 





Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews