BOURJOIS BRONZER REVIEW

07:00:00



Hello,


So it's coming up to that time of year again where the sun kissed glow will be natural or unless you're like me, you'll look like a tomato and a bronzer will be your best friend.

This product has been talked about a lot and a lot of you will either have this or will have had this in your collection at one point or another. If you don't - you're missing out!

If you're looking for that sun kissed glow, a light bronzer to dust over the high points on your face and a health radiant look about you - you need this. [not sponsored]

What I love about this product is that you don't need too much, the pigmentation is just right and if you're using it properly, you don't look orange.

I use this with the Real Techniques setting brush with a light hand and normally with a no-makeup makeup look.




There are two shades of this bronzer. 51 and 52. or light-medium and medium-dark. Unfortunately when I bought this 51 was out of stock so I did that "ahhh fuck it" remark and bought the darker one anyway - which with a light hand and a powder over it doesn't look bad at all so, I might just carry on buying this shade.

P.s This is NOT a contour colour, for all of you contour-ers out there, you need something more grey toned [aka cool toned] to contour with this is warm toned and slapping this on as a contour won't do anything for you. Plus it's has glints of shimmer in it anyway and we all know contours are matte.

So a little birdy told me [I've been on the website] that boots has a 3 for 2 offer on [correct as of 2nd of March] Bourjois products, including my favourite foundation [healthy mix radiance reveal]

Let me know your opinion on this product if you have it or have used it. I personally love it.

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh



BOOTS BOURJOIS OFFER PAGE: 


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&st=specificPromo&promoName=3+for+2+on+selected+Bourjois+%26%2345%3B+cheapest+free&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews