BLOGGING GOALS

07:00:00



[Updated]


Hello,

Lets talk about goals. Not bae goals but Blog goals.

When I first started this blog I never had any set goals about where I wanted it to go and over the past month I've found myself giving myself little goals to accomplish along the way.



250 followers on Twitter.
7000 page views on my blog.

And I recently hit those goals. And they sound like such simple goals but I achieved them. [I actually hit 300 followers and 8000 page views since writing this pre-posting]

So I've decided to set myself some more goals and begin working towards them. There's no real time limit because this isn't my job and the goals aren't there for importance but let's say around two months.


  • 500 followers on twitter. Double what I have now. P.s I do talk to you on twitter, it's not a follow me and I ignore you kinda thing. 
  • 10,000 views on my blog. Might as well keep it small.  [Reached on 5th April 2016]
  • I'd like to hit 60 followers on BlogLovin.
  • I'd like more engagement on my blog too! Leave a comment x 
  • To continue posting 5 days a week. 
All in all I want to maintain the steady growth I've got. 

I'm not looking for miracles. I was actually speaking to Alisha on Twitter. About how it would be nice for this to become a job but it's not what I'm aiming for, my aim is to be a writer, the book on your shelf kind of writer. 

So I think my goals are 1. Achievable and 2. Modest. I'm not looking to go viral, I'm not looking to be a blogging celebrity or anything. I suppose I just want to connect with the people who read my blog. 


Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews