OFFICIALBBEAUTY BLUSH REVIEW

07:00:00




Hello, 


Back again with another beauty post. Reviewing the B.Cosmetics Blush in Shade 196. 





The blush is reminiscent of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer bricks, with each of the 5 shades having it's own separate line and it being a shimmer blush. Having swatched the Bobbi Brown not too long ago, I would even say they are of a similar quality yet completely different price zone. So if you're looking for an inexpensive dupe, keep reading. 





As a powder blush there is always that risk of them being too powdery, we've all experienced it, however I've never had that problem with this blush brick. They have a somewhat creamy finish and are well pigmented - which is always a plus in my eyes. 


There is a subtle bronze and highlight shade in this brick too which whilst not the best compared to other products, they're handy to have. I found that the bronze shade has too much shimmer in and doesn't give off that bronze glow [Unlike the Bourjois chocolate bronzer I reviewed a few posts ago]





I personally only use this as a blush, I swirl all of the colours together creating a pink rose colour and sweep it over my cheeks with the Real Techniques setting brush. 


I really like the packaging too! It has a good mirror that takes up the whole of the lid, and the outer packaging is simple with minimal design. 





I have experimented putting this over my Sleek cream blush [Review here] and it gave it a subtle highlight, so definitely recommend it for going over a matte blush if you want that highlighted sheen. 


Do I recommend it?: Yes if you're looking for a blush with high shimmer 

How much is it?: £8.99
Who Sells it?: Superdrug. [Although on  the website they only have Just Peachy 161] 

Go and check it out, give it a swatch and let me know what you think.





Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews