WHY I BLOG

07:00:00



HELLO.


I wanted to share my reason for blogging with you all. I thought it would make for a fairly interesting post and some of you other bloggers may relate to it - Who knows?

So Why do I blog?




I started blogging years ago because I needed some form of outlet to let my true self out, and the reason I needed an outlet was because I was lying to everyone about who I was. I wasn't the 18 year old boy they had come to know and love, I was a transgender female fighting everyday to remain "normal" and believing that being a gay male was the best I was going to get in life.

So I'd write, and for a long time I never published anything, and it wasn't until after I had "come out of the closet" that I began writing things I was passionate about. I love makeup and beauty and those posts will make an appearance onto this blog on a regular basis [Makeup Revolution Post + BodyShop body scrub review.], I love sharing my personal life in a bid to reach one person who feels alone. I love current affairs and controversial topics that I like to put my voice to [So you don't want children?]. In general I just love writing.


I'm also slowly [and hopefully surely] getting into design and photography - I'm no where near where I want to be, but I'm feeling more inspired lately.

Success is futile, I can take it or leave it when it comes to this blog. Sure, I would love to reach thousands of people with my posts, but I'm a realist and if that doesn't happen then I'm okay with that. I've seen many people time and time again write a blog just so they can "make it" and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

As long as I have my laptop, a notepad and some inspiration [and a brain], I'm happy.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know why you started blogging in the comments [if you're a blogger] and don't forget to visit my social media for more.

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews