Rimmel Wake Me Up Review

07:00:00



Hello, 

It's #BeautyWeek here on the blog!!!!!

So I'm here again with the first of 5 beauty posts. This time it's the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. 


So as you can see on the packaging it claims to give a "Anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow". [you also get 0.23floz or 7ml of product] 

I have my shade in ivory or 010 ivory as it said on the packaging once upon a time. which for me    being pale is still a shade too dark - however after foundation and a mix with L'oreal perfect matchconcealer in beige [which is surprisingly light] I find it matches my skin tone well. 

What I like about this concealer is the the consistency, it's quite a thick product which helps
 cover up any imperfections under the eye area and diminish any redness in the face. 

In terms of a "radiant glow" I don't see it - but that could be because of my
 dark circles being so - well -dark [it's a genetic thing]. 

I also like the way this concealer applies. I used the doe-foot applicator [yes I was surprised at how that was spelled too!] and then I blend it in with a damp [not wet] sponge - I'm going through a sponge phase at the moment - and then I go over with the L'oreal in the corners and blend it out again. 



I definitely think this is the building block - the foundation if you will - to my concealer and definitely the one - if they brought it out in a lighter shade - that I would repurchase over and over again!. [It turns out I'd bought True Ivory and they do in fact go one shade lower. Going to try that and I'll give you an update in the near future] 

I personally think that this acts more like a colour corrector that a traditional concealer.
 However if you have tried this product you may feel differently - let me know!! 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews