Is it Good Enough?

07:00:00



HELLO,

I'm having one of those days. Well, one of those "moments". The type of moment where you doubt everything and lose that little bit of belief you actually had in yourself. 

As part of writing this little blog of mine (reminds me of a song), I've been reading a lot of blogs, and reading a lot of blogs leads me to look at a lot of blogs, and I'm feeling like mine doesn't quite come up to par. 

My writing style is unique, I get that and it's not that I'm fussing over, but the overall look of my blog is somewhat of a concern. I just feel like it doesn't look good. Or good enough. 





I changed my blog recently (last Friday) as well, from tacky to clean and fresh (or so I think anyway), but it still doesn't look quite right to me. Constructive criticism will be appreciated. 

I'm no tech whizz, I'm not the best when it comes to design, but I know enough to get by on, especially here on my little blog. 

I just don't get why I'm feeling like this. Are you a blogger? Did you have any issues when you first started your blog? I think that because I love writing, and I want this place to be my little space of (somewhat?) perfection, I'm being over analytical about the way it looks. 

You might see changes over the course of the next few weeks who knows? But if you like the way it is now, please let me know. Or if you recommend any changes, well, let me know about them too. 

Hopefully you'll see how I get on. 

Don't forget to follow me on BloglovinTwitter,Facebook and Instagram for more!

I hope you are all well. 



Miss Jamie-Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews